The Simpsons Parody The Simpsons Parody

It's like I'm actually watching the Simpsons.

Admittedly, there really isn't a lot left for the show to do these days. While I believe Futurama had a lot more potential to excel, The Simpsons is just done. There's really only so much you can do without changing some major dynamics.

Great animation, very nice voice acting, perfectly representative writing, and wonderful timing.

Oh, and the fart version made me crack up.
Though I suppose they were sort of spewing shit to begin with.

Samination responds:

I think you are right. I just wish they would stop trying so hard to be wacky.

The Pokemon Hoarder The Pokemon Hoarder

The art wasn't completely awful, but that's about it.
The primary jokes are rehashed, the voice acting wasn't bad - but low quality, and the comedic timing was god awful.
Everything was so... drawn out. It was hard for me to even watch the entire thing.

You have some level of potential, but you can't rely on funny faces and shock value you to win everyone over. You need to work on your comedic timing, as well as your comedic quality.

As for art? You need more depth. Some shading, highlights, the likes. Your style isn't bad at all, but it looks very bland without either thicker lines, or a lot more detail.
I can see you're going for a Jhonen Vasquez look, but try to redevelop it into your own style.

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Thanks for the feedback love!
I don't think I relied on shock value though. There was a well thought out story to it that justified everything shocking about it. I think when some people see things that are shocking they immediately write it off as something 'relying on shock' to get by and I think that mentality is ignorant. And as for not being able to win everyone over with it, I think I just did. No tea no shade <3

Whatcha-Ma-Funk Whatcha-Ma-Funk

I LOVE the latest additions to this.
Bill, you make me so hot.
Mmm.

Legitimately: The animation turned out very well. The art, pacing, and concept are very off-key, but somehow you pulled it off really well. The initial voice for Vestibule doesn't have the same positive impact on people who don't know you as a person, but I laughed so hard the first time you showed it to me, and I give mega plus points for that one.

The other voice actors portrayed their parts very well, and I appreciate them. <3

It's early in the morning, so I'm not going to write an extensive review.

I love you.

PS: The stud who did Bobbeh's voice deserves a round of applause, I think.

Mario's Reward Mario's Reward

Not bad.

The idea, albeit very unoriginal, wasn't bad. The cake and threesome additions gave it a slight twist, but not enough to make it its own.

Audio: The male voices, though a bit low quality, were good enough to keep my attention on the story line. The voice of Peach... was a little lacking. I'm going to assume that was your voice, and I'm really sorry to say that it may be best to leave voice acting to voice actors/actresses, and stick to your strengths. It greatly detracted from my enjoyment in this instance.

The saving grace of this, however, was the art and animation. The character art, background art, color choice, and animation were all nearly top grade, and as a collective are the reason I'm giving this a seven.

You have a lot of potential as an artist. You just have to pay a lot more attention to the audio, and you can easily make your way to the top. Feel free to hit me up about anything you have any questions on, even if you'd just like to improve upon your personal vocal skills. I hate to have come across as brash, but I really do just want to help.

Good luck. :]

B (Edited) B (Edited)

Words cannot describe.

My god, it's... just so beautiful. Never before have my eyes been so pleased. It's as if you've taken the eloquence of language and summed it up in a microscopic world full of its own complexities, never before ventured prior to your ingenious gateway. I love you.

MBT responds:

I Don't Know What To Say... My First 10 On A Crappy Video Just For Clockday Has A 10.

Eyes Up Eyes Up

I like!

Each aspect of this piece could have easily kept my attention had the rest fallen short. The art was sleek, the animation was fluid, the voices were fitting and well-recorded, the idea was funny, and the timing was excellent. Oh, and I loved the song in the ending credits. ;]
Easter Egg was a great addition.

Lovely work. <3

Jacqueline and the Spawn Jacqueline and the Spawn

I like it!

The art's great, the animation's even better, and the humor is surprisingly tasteful. I just have one issue... and that's the voice acting. It feels fake, and insincere. It's just not really the best talent of the person providing the voices. But, I'm not sure how to critique it over this review, so I can only suggest PMing me if you'd like to talk about specifics.
Overall, I really enjoyed it, and I'm looking forward to future installments. Good work!

Violet Kold Violet Kold

I loved it!

I would really like to see a replay button, to be honest, but I'd hardly say that takes away from the quality of your submission. Your art style and color choice are phenomenal - somehow bridging a border between insanely cute and oddly unnerving. There's really not a lot else I can say about this. I'd love to critique it, but everything seem to fit the purpose you wanted it to. This was just... wow. Now more than ever, I really can't wait to see how your art and animation style will look in more substantial products. Fantastic work, Cloudy-pooh!

CloudEater responds:

Thank-you Jacob :)

The Sniper. The Sniper.

Good start

Alright, so I do like where you're going with this. The character art was actually really well done, though the animation could use work: For instance, the blinking was way too slow. It needs to be quick and concise, like a normal blink. Plus, our eyes usually don't fade to black as we shut our lids, haha. Most of this will come with time and work, though. Just learn to look at what would be most natural, and never make any movement take up an excess of frames - it'll just look sluggish and unnatural.
As for the monologue: I really liked the writing. The voice acting, not so much - especially the quality. I didn't know a thing he said until I read the Author Comments. Granted, skill comes with experience, but it might be smart to get someone with better equipment to do that bit for you in the mean time. Otherwise, we may never know what our hero has to say. =P
All in all, I liked the concept and art a lot more than the product. I want this to go places, but for now it'll stick down in the shadows.
Good luck!

Tankman Three!!! Tankman Three!!!

Spectacular.

Never before have I witnessed such intricate dialogue. It was as if the characters had preconceived notions of their counterpart's actions, never missing a beat in completing their thoughts with an almost lyrical profoundness. This flawlessly beautiful performance left me so awestruck that I literally sat for days on end before finally gaining the strength to piece together a reaction. The eptitude you've injected into masterpiece has flabbergasted my every fiber, leaving me completely and totally cattywampus. I love you. %u2665

Lots of people find this review helpful!